- Do you have burning or numb feet?
- Have you fallen because you can't feel your feet?
- Have you been frustrated by the lack of help?
- Have you already been to Physical Therapy with little or no changes?
WE CAN HELP!
You likely have a condition that is called Neuropathy. Neuropathy is a nerve disease that can be devastating on the body and life. Most people suffer from at least one of the following problems and many people suffer from several.
- Burning and stabbing pain
- Sleepless nights
- No feeling in feet while driving
- Poor balance when walking
- Frequent falls
- Fear of falls when going out
- Sores on the feet
- The discouragement that it will never get better
The "standard treatment" for peripheral neuropathy is medication, Lyrica or Neurontin, that only treats the symptoms of neuropathy. These medications work by slowing down your brain and nerve signals so you can’t feel your hands and feet. They do nothing to repair your nerves or stop the progression of peripheral neuropathy. Each year in the United States there are over 86,000 neuropathy related amputations.
We specialize in helping those who suffer from neuropathy with a comprehensive approach. We are the leaders in neuropathy treatment in Mid-Missouri and are excited about helping you.
- Specialized equipment to enhance circulation
- Optimize mobility in the feet and ankle
- Improve nerve activity
- Restore lost balance
- Confidence in walking safely
- Strengthen muscles
- And of course- eliminate pain
If you are ready to begin your journey back to health and get that old feeling back in your feet --Call us today!! 573-642-9999